Since we are on the topic of the Inter-webs, I'm gonna tell you about my greatest inspirations that come from it, most are from YouTube though. These are my top favourite Youtubers!
1. Philip DeFranco
He is the embodiment of Awesome and makes me feel good about this world we live in. He doesn't take "facts" as it is, but questions it thoroughly and questions himself thoroughly. He has an individual channel and tells us news that mattered to him.
2. SourceFed
From left: Elliott Morgan, Joe Bereta, Meg Turney, Steve Zaragoza, Trisha Hershberger and Lee Newton.
I thought of putting each SourceFed Hosts' individual portraits, but then I would have too many beautiful faces in this post. Quick rundown, Philip DeFranco gave them the platform of SourceFed to give us news that mattered to them, using their own individual thoughts. They are flexible in bringing us almost all kinds of news, and I love that about them.
There are so many more Youtubers that I appreciate and enjoy! But I'm basically a rather lazy person and this post is kinda long don't you think?
Probably will not post as frequent either. See you guys next time!!! Bye for now Internet!


No comments:
Post a Comment